:I'm back to the original spot even when I keep walking.
Follow YukiSii on Twitter Do you have a Twitter?!Let's Tweet together!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday?

I think Tuesday is my last day go to school! Yup.Holiday is started!
But that was a big big busy holiday I have :(  Cause I need to earn many many Money on this holiday! I am POOR!

Not like some Rich people..They are no need to work but can get whatever they want..Ya, I am so jealous why I'm not the Rich one..
But on my mind..I know! When I'm spend the money I earn I can feel it how hard I earn it and that will make me get the sense of achievement! HAHA
And one more..that is better than take the Money from your Daddy and Mummy :)


Okay,That's my little wreak..I'm gonna go to sleep now and continue my busy holiday!
Fighting Yuki Chong!

Jae with my hand-writing 3-D word ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

мч маи

мч маи

тνхQ

тνхQ
金俊秀 + 朴有天 + 金在中! + 沈昌珉 + 郑允浩 = 东方神起!

I саи.